Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
-Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
|
Monday, March 7, 2011, 12:04 PM
Captain Hook: She was leaving you, Pan! Your Wendy was leaving you. Why should she stay? What have you to offer? You are incomplete. Let us now take a peep into the future, shall we? Captain Hook: ‘Tis the fair Wendy. She’s in her nursery. The window is shut. Peter: I’ll open it. Captain Hook: I’m afraid the window is barred. Peter: I’ll call out her name! Captain Hook: She can’t hear you… Peter: No! Captain Hook: She can’t see you. Peter: Wendy! Captain Hook: She’s forgotten all about you. Peter: Stop! Please! Stop it!
I miss Peter Pan
|