J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Friday, May 21, 2010, 11:17 PM

things in my head:

1. She's right and i love her for saying that aloud.
2. She doesnt need to fear for she has a better company.
3. You are petty and cowardly. Your attitude sucks.
4. Sometimes i feel a little G3 in me.
5. You are not worth her attention. i would drop you if i were her.
6. Thanks for colouring my life even when i'm not with you guys.
7. I had enough of your nonsense. Go live in your own bubble and dont bother coming out.
8. She only needs one of you. she can dump the rest for all i care.
9. You only think of yourself dont you? no wonder you are so narrow minded.
10. I'm glad that my words got to you. Only you though.
11. Sometimes i would like some peace.
12. She is right. i feel as lucky as her.
13. PLEASE BE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND DONT BE A LITTER BUG!!!
14. I'll be with you because you dont deserve it.
15. I love you guys. i wish you were all here with me. or should i say i wish i was there with all of you.


so many people in my head!
dont assume the worst for yourself!
you do not know everyone that i do.