J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, April 8, 2010, 9:50 PM



No thanks for point 3




^^








“Home, you spend your whole life there and get sick of it. Yet as soon as you leave it, you find that you never want to part with it again.”






Sometimes the smallest things that we tend to overlook can turn out to be the most beautiful things.


(((:




:D











THIS IS EPIC. THE BEST.



---
What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
I'm falling to pieces
(One still in love
while the other one's leaving)
I'm falling to pieces,
(Cuz when a heart breaks
no it don't break even)

Breakeven - The Script♥♥♥