|
J
| |
Hello this is Joyce (: |
Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 8:38 PM
frustration makes one bitchy
![]() hello. i've been thinking and thinking and thinking whether i should drop a subject. and it is making me so frustrated. firstly i got into a boring class and secondly i dont think i can cope. so i asked daddy and he says i could drop but i am still unsure whether i shld drop or not because i will probably end up in 3S2b cause if i drop i wld drop physics. this is seriously making me bitchy siaxzxz. but i shall wait for the appeal results to come out first before i decide. --- THERE IS SO MUCH HOMEWORK LIKE OMFG I HATE THE DAMN SCHOOL LIKE WHAT THE SHIT IS THEIR PROBLEM? --- i went jogging with daddy and sis yesterday and i'm gonna die if i ever run that track again even though i think i should run that track again since it helps me burn calories alot better than the treadmill. i avoiding fatty food like hell and i really dont feel like eating oatmeal for breakfast cause its gross. its vomit-like. eww. i eat apples for tea break. now how sad is that? i have a bunch of sadist coming to tell me they ate pancakes, waffles blah blah blah. all the meanies. so tempting ))): --- OH SHIT I JUST ATE ICE CREAM TODAY SHIT SHIT SHIT. HOW? I NEED TO BURN MORE FATS. NO, I'M NOT TURNING ANOREXIC. I SHALL GO AND BATHE NOW AND FLOSS MY TEETH. YAY. |