J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Thursday, August 13, 2009, 6:58 PM
Snake eyes :D


hello.
common tests sort of ended :D
YAYYY.
and because nobody knew i had common tests in the first place,
my mum and my sisters keep saying i lazy and blah blah blah.
so irritating but cant be helped.
---
OMG G.I. JOE IS SUCH AN AWESOMEEEEE SHOWWW :D
SNAKE EYES IS DAMN CUTEEE :D
HE CAN DO PERFECT HAND STANDS :D
went to watch G.I. Joe with Nic.
both of us were going to watch Up with mong and avril
but then we wanted to watch G.I. Joe instead.
i was omg-ing about snake eyes while nic was omg-ing about channing.
hahahahas both so hot and cute! :D
glad i didnt choose to watch Up.
---
the real guy who acted as snake eyes is kinda ugly.
but i dont like the real guy, i like the fictional one.
afterall he's all covered up.
but the boy who acted as him as a young boy is damn cute :D
okay shall stop highing here.
my phone bill just came.