J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, November 17, 2008, 9:17 PM

hello.
our maid just came.
well she looks quite nice.
and the best thing is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
she has short hair.
YAY.
you hav no idea how much my sibling and i detest long hair.
its disgusting!
anyways, it has been confirm!
I AM GOING TO NEPAL FOR 11 DAYS IN DEC.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
CAN U BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
11 days without anime!
this must be CRAZY.
HELLO??? WAT WAS DAD THINKING?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
11 DAYS WITHOUT ANIME.
HOW CAN I SURVIVE?!?!? TT
PLUS HW THAT I NID TO DO.
dammit. i guess i'll hav to bring it there to do
*bawls*

dont worry people
i'll be back in time for christmas(:
actually i'll be back just the day before
which is christmas eve. YAY