J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Saturday, October 4, 2008, 10:50 PM

because you just dump me
when you dont need me anymore

amanda: LOL no its nice. but it makes my wrist look very thin D:
jamie: lol. go and buy it then. at zarakids in vivo
avril: TT you're so mean sis. you're evil pats makes me shorter. WAHHHHHHH

I REPEAT MY FELLOW HUMANS AND ALIENS OR WATEVER YOU ARE
I AM LOOKING FOR A SHIRT THAT HAS THE SAME COLLAR AS THE DRESS
I'M NOT SAYING THAT I WANT THE DRESS.
IF YOU PPL KNOW WHERE TO BUY A SHIRT WITH THAT PARTICULAR COLLAR
PLEASE INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY.

currently working on my art
tony looks cute :D