J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Monday, September 29, 2008, 6:03 PM

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO MY DARLING LIYUN :D
hello.
todae's chinese and science were horrible
chinese was okay
i went to pee halfway
but i still had enough time :D
then science was terrible~!
its damn hard larh
after doin the paper i feel as if i havent been studying
WTH.
AHHHHH I KNEW IT
DAMN YOU SCIENCE
YOU ARE REALLY AN ALIEN.
I DONT LIKE YOU AT ALL
SHOOO.
GET OUT OF MY DAMN LIFE.
so demoralizing okay
feel as if i didnt even try my best.
D:< color="#ff9900">tiffanie: hahas yea i noe
gina: okay :D must try to find horh 8D
seemin: hahahahhahahahahaha.
avril: LOL evil sister. ZOMG EVIL SISTER YOU'RE DAMN EVIL MAN. D:<
wenwen: lol. you tagg so much i dun even want to reply all. hahahahs okay. i will post more aft exam :D
shuxian: hi dear :D thanks. you too. XOXOs
fuyu: -.-" you siao arh?
zin: LOL. thanks. its better than paramore.lol just joking. dont fire up horh.
avril: NO my evil sister i dont love him i only like his song. :D
wenwen: wah you aso siao liao. go take the same treatment as fuyu bah
guyu: who are you? fuyu isit. hahahs. lame larh.
wanning: YEA BABEH. LOL. I LOVE KEI. NO I LOVE ALL OF THE GUYS. THEY ARE ALL SO SHUAI :D
chanapa: LOL not my fault. ur com got problem. mine always work fine.
shuhui: hahahhahahahah. lol. i've got evidence so whether ppl will believe is another thing xD
mika: who are you?