J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Saturday, September 27, 2008, 6:30 PM

hello.
i just realised i hav a fan that loves my pictures
wow
okay no worries i will continue taking when i hav time.
anyways
i feel so sick of revising sci
i think i've spent nearly one week on sci
why?
BECAUSE MY SCIENCE SUCKS.
RAWR
feel so tired and sleepy i doubt i can keep my eyes open any longer
D':
and aft doin those past year papers
i feel as if i've been revising for nth
one whole lot of either wrong or blank answers
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
wat rubbish.
TT
and i still hav so many subjects after
DAMN YOU SCIENCE
WHY DO YOU HAV TO BE ON MONDAY
I HATE YOU, YOU ALIEN.

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

dammit i'm addicted to "crush"