J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Friday, August 15, 2008, 11:01 PM

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE GIVING ME SO MANY NICKNAMES
HAHAHAHAHA
AND NO NO I AM NOT TINY JOYCE NOR SMILEY POUTY-FACED WOMAN
LET ME CORRECT YOU PEOPLE
NO I'M NOT TINY JOYCE
MAYB ITS BECAUSE YOU SEEM BIGG THATS WHY
I SHLD CALL YOU GIANT MONSTER ALL WATEVER NAME YOU ARE
AND NO I'M NOT A WOMAN
I'M A LITTLE GIRL :D
okay strike out the little
AND WAT THE HELL IS POUTY-FACED??
NONO YOU ARE POUTY-FACED NG SEE MIN
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
okay please ignore those caps above
it was super random
and no no no chi suck man seemin
and i havent update on the table tennis wad graceeeeeee
must look at wat time i blog
tsk tsk
you see larh
croaks got bigg eyes but so BLINDDDDDDDDD
tsk tsk
seems lyk meows are better
^^