J

Hello this is Joyce (:
I ♥ The Script.
imashortie.tumblr.com



"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 10:45 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I HATE HOMEWORK
I DONT WANT HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK IS POOP
P-O-O-P!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
super duper sian todae..
except for going to tiongs to buy presents for the farewell party..
anyway.. nat totally pissed me off todae
she was the one who say one to stay back longer
in the end nvr help to think tat all
tlk tlk tlk only..
argggg so bored now.. TT
i think i shall reply taggs on post.. lyk gina :D


GRACE: hahas.. croak croak croak.. XD u think i hav so many meh? not i creat one wad.. XD hahas
JAMIE: i dunno dear.. ask zin.. he's the one organising.. he havent giv me full details yet... if going safra [dunno how to spell] i dunno how to go leh..
MABEL: thx :D i will tagg u asap :D